Monday, May 13, 2013

Deputy

I will announce the next deputy of Rainclan soon. It has been a while since I have been on Blogger because I got a virus from trying to download a MOD for Minecraft (yes, I play MC). So, my computer had a virus for a while, and my mom never could get around to fixing it. Now it's fixed!

 I also have two questions.

Wolf, may I put up a poll asking what deputy the bloggers think should be deputy?

Anyone, do you know what happened to Storm WG Henry? I haven't seen him blogging since a while ago.

|Sky|

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get your mod from? And do you have MCpatcher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do whatever you like with the RainClanlayout and design, you're the leader. I'm actually going to resign as admin and maybe even RainClan as soon as we have a deputy and new med cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do not steal my Clan. See warrior3cats,.blogspot.com to see for yourself.

    ReplyDelete