Monday, September 9, 2013

REVIVAL!!! FOR NARNIA!!!

Hi it's Wolf, original leader of RainClan(Reedstar). I've been retired a long time, now I'm visiting. Well, this place has been abandoned for a long while and now there are new people who want to roleplay, so lemme recap.
a) I've decided you can make a cat AS LONG AS YOU ALSO CLAIM ONE. We have way too many unclaimed and we can't just add more, so just do this please! :) Also if you make one- no unnatural eye colors, powers, or godmodding. Unnatural fur colors/patterns are fine.

b) I'm going to contact Skystar, and if she doesn't reply soon, we will most likely have to make a new leader, and it will be one of you new roleplayers here. So here's what I'll do: whichever one of you I see best fit as leader, will be the new leader- every warrior has an equal chance. I had rules about roleplaying well, so I'll probably choose the best roleplayer(you can find these rules on the rules page, haha)

c) Whoever wins as leader may choose their deputy.


Sidenote: Kiera, you may have Ashfall. Send me Talon
face's picture and description(including his personality,
looks, relationships, and his background=optional)

1 comment:

  1. (If you did contact me, it didn't send)

    I am back.. For good, this time.

    ReplyDelete