Friday, December 7, 2012

Character Confusion

Okay, so apparently I have totally messed up Wavepaw's owners. Manocat123, in fact, has claimed Wavepaw first. I had forgotten this and gave Wavepaw away to StormWG Henry. So, there are few things to do here:

  1. Manocat123 and StormWG Henry can choose to share Wavepaw peacefully
  2. Manocat can give Wavepaw to StormWG
  3. StormWG can give Wavepaw to Manocat
  4. If neither can agree and a fight breaks out, Wavepaw will be neutralized and revoked from both owners.
You guys will have to work it out, I won't choose for you unless someone starts acting up. I'm sorry I got your guys' characters mixed up!

1 comment:

  1. I'll give Wavepaw back to Manocat, there is honestly no point in fighting over something so simple,

    Manocat, roleplay with Wavepaw, I don't own him anymore..I am not going to claim ANY cat anymore, without knowing completely for sure that there not taken..Just on Join, the cats that aren't claimed are Wavepaw, Songbird, and Splashwave so I just assumed.. Sorry for mix up.

    ReplyDelete