Monday, December 31, 2012

New System

We're going to start a system used on forums a lot- a ranking system, to see how we improve with role playing. I think it'll be a lot of fun- here's how it will work:
There's something similar to a rubric, and it has these categories on it are paragraph structure, grammar, detail/post quality, capitalization, and overall correctness. The rankings are kit, apprentice, warrior, and elder.
So how it works is, when I see your posts, I'll try and place them according to the rubric, and whatever your placing is is what your rank will be. So, how it'll work is as your working to get to the top ranking, your also improving your writing skills. That sounds totally boring and schoolish, but it's helpful in the long run to have awesome writing skills(not saying that yours are bad). Anyway, say your an apprentice or kit on the ranking system, and your friend blogger is a warrior or elder. If you'd like you can request them being your mentor, and they can give you give you tips on how to improve your posts.
This is just to test how this idea will work out, so just have fun with it. I won't participate because it would be unfair for me to judge myself if you know what I mean; therefore I just remain neutral the entire time. Everyone will start as a kit until I see your latest post, and then I'll go from there. I'll try and post what I'm going by in the meantime, and also everyone's ranks will be under their name in Sharing Tongues. Post here to tell me what you think or suggestions you have; please don't be rude while sharing your opinion. :)

1 comment: