Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rain clan mobile

So I've been spending sometime on my IPhone, seeing how well Rainclan's mobile version works. If you've tried it before from a phone, iPod, tablet, or anything like that, you know what I'm talking about. Clearly, It needs some work because you can't see the cbox or post a comment from it. I tried fixing it, but there's really nothing I can do about it. so I just disabled the web version. That way whenever you get on RainClan on a mobile device, it comes up like the web version; unfortunately, you still can't post a comment on there, but you can post a cbox comment.
 Btw, I'll tell you guys the new deputy soon but be patient; I have a few loose ends I still need to tie.

4 comments:

  1. You have an IPhone!!! Luckyy!!!

    All I have is an iPod with free texting and calling apps. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have an icon on there that looks like this- http://agileleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/mobile-safari-icon-150x150.png
    It's called Safari, and it allows you to get on the internet. Try getting on RainClan from there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all Apple devices have Safari on them by default, so it should be on there.

    ReplyDelete